Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ira’s Birthday Party

So over the weekend I went to my friends birthday party, and unfortunately I didn’t take that many pictures but I do have a lot to write and soo here we go! :

Sister love 1

Sister love 2

My outfit for her 14th birthday, I’m all fancied up ooh:
1. Stay Weird Beanie- Urban Outfitter
2. Tribal and Black Cardigan- Charlotte Rousse
3. Gray City Shirt- American Eagle Outfitters
4. Tribal leggings- Urban Outfitters
5. Brown Uggs- Nordstrom
6?… Oh screw it:
6. Blue Sports Bra- Target




I really think that cats hate me- Ira has a cat and no matter what I do, even when I say I am a cat (Chairman Meow- any of you who get it are awesome,) she (I think it’s a she,) always finds some way to avoid me and scamper off into some corner or hide behind someone. If there was ever a cat cult, they’d probably attack me first- oh goodness.

Once we got to the bowling alley, we all took off our shoes, and replaced them with bowling sneakers. Now, I don’t know if it’s only me- it’s probably not- but the feelings I always remember that so many sweaty feet have been in the sneakers prior to me, and I always feel very unhygienic.

We started and at the beginning, I was behind most everyone, but eventually I started creeping forward and eventually i was in first. How you ask? It was because in every turn, I usually knocked all the pins down. I was surprised, really, because I hadn’t bowled in such a long time.

After a while, Ira’s dad bought Mountain Dew, Root Beer, and Pepsi, cheese, and pepperoni pizza. Two things I realized that day: Bowling Alley food is really greasy, and also, I usually don’t drink soda, but for this occasion, I drank a bit. I poured me a bit of Pepsi, and I realized that I don’t actually like Pepsi… So that was inconvenient.

While I was pouring Pepsi, a friend of mine asked if I could get her some too. I was like sure why not, I don’t hate her, she’s my friend after all. So la-dee-da-dee-da, I went and poured the drink. I then handed it to her, but before she noticed, she started clapping and everything- all the ice and Pepsi- fell upon her. She went home afterwards. Fortunately, she took it well and I said sorry the next day. We’re fine now— I think.

I had to leave early because I had piano for two hours afterwards, but it was a fun afternoon. The best part? I won overall by one point— Ira was in second.

So I didn’t get to eat cake, I didn’t get to see what everyone got her, but I enjoyed my time there, and that’s what matters- if you enjoy it, it’s worth it. If you don’t, then what’s the point?

1 comment:

  1. Preglady did a good job writing her first entry on her blog. Welcome to the work of bloggers, preglady. Oh yeah, this is Lidia or not. Cats are awesome. I love cats. Cats love me. If they do form a cult, they will make me their ruler.

    ReplyDelete