Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Current Celebrity Crushes (;

Now, I don’t really know why I’m doing this blogpost, but honestly I just needed to post something and take a break from homework and piano. (BTW, I’ve got a four day weekend and THAT is what I’m doing with my life. WHAT IS SOCIETY. WHAT IS LIFE.)

SOURCE
TOM HIDDLESTON. Avengers. Loki.
Hands down the prettiest AND MOST POLITE villain of all time :P

SOURCE
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH. SHERLOCK MOSTLY.
His eyes are pretty, he’s polite, and I just… HIS ACTING.

SOURCE

GRANT GUSTIN. He was on Glee and is Barry Allen/ The Flash on the new CW Television Series ‘The Flash.’ He also makes a cameo in Arrow.
He’s adorable and when he smiles I can’t help but smile. I might sound absolutely ridiculous, but you know.

SOURCE

ANSEL ELGORT. Carrie, The Fault in Our Stars, Divergent Trilogy, Men, Women, & Children. Oh. And he dances (;
SAME AT GRANT GUSTIN. WHEN HE SMILES, I DO TOO, BUT WHEN HE WAS ALL THROW-UPY IN TFIOS, I was all ehhhh c:

  

SOURCE

MARVELS THE AVENGERS.
They’re just hot and badass and amazing and gawshh.
 /O.O\

So I’m just going to go because this was absolutely ridiculous, I’m sorry, but not really. Byee!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment