Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Signs a Girl Likes You: My POV

I need to expel all this gushy crud out of my system so that I can focus on me. You might think: How would it help you if you write about it on your blog? Won't you just dwell on x topics more? Well for right now it's really helping me and to whoever out there is reading my blog, thank you for tolerating this (:

Here are a few signs I may like you- either that or I really don't like you. 

  • I will glance at you a lot (or it means I don't like you OR I much enjoy bugging you. i.e. my friend Adam.)
  • I will be extremely mean to you. (or I don't like you.) I don't know why, but I guess it's to hide the fact that I really do enjoy your company. Of course, after my brash tone of voice and negative connotations, they don't stick around for long. Can we agree that I might actually be one of those #catlady's? Just kiddING, I like dogs more than cats.
  • I will unintentionally levitate towards you. And when I realize I'm doing that, I'm going to like WHOAH 'scuse me, I'm supposed to be going THE OTHER way.
  • I might talk to your guy friends.
  • When I see you, I tend to become very self conscious about my hair. I'll probably let it fall forward to cover my face or I'll constantly comb it back for more volume.
  • I tend to be quiet around you.
  • I'll be very sensitive around you. 
  • NOTE: The last two bullet points- that's before you start talking to me, or I make a side comment that triggers a convo that stimulates me being unconditionally rude. 
  • I'll instantaneously become envious of any girl you talk to. (I've been doing that less it's alright. Some of them are actually pretty nice.)
  • I'll become very aware of who talk to you and what you talk about. (Stalker mode: ON.)
  • If I have a crush on you, like I REALLY like you. I don't tend to get over it very quickly. The shortest amount of time I've liked someone is probably a month. The only reason I liked him was because he was a fast runner :P . The longest I've liked someone is two years. (He had a girlfriend he ******** and he also watches **** so... I've come to realize his true colors. Heh.)
  • I'll find some way to subtly bring you up in convos. If my friends bring you up into a convo I'll listen to every single they have to say about you.
  • If my friends know, and you're around they'll probably point you out (no-so-)modestly and they'll giggle a lot and I'll look stormy and embarrassed. 
So there you go. Am I ashamed of putting this online? Frankly: Yes, but this blog is really helping me overcome all these little conflicts that keep batting me left and right, prying me for my individual attention. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment