Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

10 In Depth Questions and Answers (W/ ABITOFAUDITY)

Here are 10 somewhat deep questions that I wrote with my best friend Audrey. We answered them IN DETAIL! and hopefully you’ll get to know either of us better.
Go check Audrey’s out! Abitofaudity's


Why do I have a blog?

In sixth grade, my friend Maxus had a blog about his chickens. I was all, “Oh so cool. I want to try.” So I opened my first blog, named lightscameraaction.blogspot.com or something like that. I don’t think it’s longer open but you’re free to check. I wanted to be a ‘discovery’ blog that found talent from everywhere. I don’t know why, but sixth graders will be sixth graders right?
It failed, so I faded away from blogger until eighth grade. I then opened this blog with the name along the lines of everydaycelestial…? I’ve been working on this blog ever since, writing about my adventures and ranting a lot to cope with this adolescent life. I also opened this blog to future tutorials and advice, so stay tuned!

What makes people beautiful?

Not makeup. Not being the perfectly primed girl, who has everything and is everything. Not a super organized, uptight person.
I believe the most beautiful people are the people who just don’t care. They want to LIVE, not just EXIST and are willing to take risks and make mistakes. It may take them a while to learn from their mistakes but they will keep their heads up high until they kick booty.
I believe the most beautiful people are the people who face their flaws. Yes. I’m talking about makeup here. Don’t wear it because society is pressuring you to or because you’re afraid of being judged. People are always going to judge and you shouldn’t feel self conscious about it, because everybody goes through life with some kind of blemish on them.

What is love?

This is a hard question to answer, because it will probably change in the next day, the next month, the next year, but that’s life. Things changes. 
Right now though, I believe that love is someone or something who knows all about the darkness in another’s soul, but still manages to find the light in it. Instead of looking at them differently, they take it upon themselves to absorb it and love them just the same or even more.

Who are your best friends?

I socialize with many people, but I don’t consider a lot of them friends, much less, best friends.
I think my best friend that is not family, is probably Audrey Shi. We live near each other, we tell each other very deep things- yes, deeper than the amazon river- and I just don’t care what I say or what I do around her because I know that I can trust her and if she loses that trust, dudeeeeee. 
Also, my friend, Jaylene and I have been there for each other since elementary school.
Funny, I didn’t have the best start with either of these gals, but it’s alright now.
Other close friends I have (I know you guys don’t know them but oh well): Ira, Claudia, Jordanna, Lidia, Adrianna, and a few others but I won’t ramble.

How do I stay happy?

I’m going to be honest right now, I’m going through a bit of a dark time. I am an emotional wreck, arguing a little bit more with my parents WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD THING TO DO OKAY,  and my stress level is crazy. The county that I live is crazy competitive and sometimes I just totally break down. I’m also in this ‘discovery phase’. I don’t know if it’s called that, but I’m calling it that. I’m questioning the world and the people I associate with, and many times, no joke, I ask myself if I am going crazy.
But anyways, how do I stay happy? One way is watching Bethany Mota. I don’t like her per say, she’s too cheerful for me (No hate. OPINIONS ARE SUPPOSED TO RUN FREE unless it’s really terrible, then keep it to yourself.) Anyways, she’s overly happy for me, but because I’m going through this convoluted, ‘find myself’ phase, and it’s really difficult, I find that her bright camera and aura… help me calm down.
Also, ranting whether on this blog or to my friends does wonders! It’s my therapy. I talk about my problems including people, piano, sometimes my a bit too personal life and it really helps. I don’t consider talking about other people gossip unless the intention of the conversation is to spread it amongst the public. Talking to a friend or family member about someone else for advice or someone to just pat you on the back and say, ‘it’s going to be okay,’ is not gossip to me.

What are the top five most important things to keep in mind about?

1. Be sure to keep in mind of other peoples feelings. Be empathetic and put yourself in their shoes, before judging them too harshly.
2. Be open to other peoples opinion! Opinions are opinions, not fact and you have to realize everybody is different. You can’t be so narrow-minded unless it’s about YOU and you already have a conclusion in mind.
3. Just think. Right now, you’re getting closer and closer to death. Take on as many opportunities as you can!
4. Do what makes you happy, not what other people want you to do because ultimately it is your life and you only live it once. OH. Unless it’s your family, then maybe you should listen to them from time to time.
5. I’ll be me, you be you, and everybody be themselves. LOVE you.

Your top five favorites (Anything)

1. Family
2. Friends
3. Books (Go read the Covenant Series and the Iron Fey Series!)
4. Vegetable Pho
5. A phone. It doesn’t even have to be an iPhone, just a flip phone would be cool, so that I can communicate with the people I love.

Fears/Pet Peeves?

It’s very dangerous to talk about your fears and pet peeves (; 
But… Waking up in the dark, on top of a really high rise building with spiders crawling towards me. *shiver*

Pet peeves would include: Tags sticking out of peoples clothes and ‘screechy’ noises.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Actually, I don’t really know. A mix of genres I think. Maybe you can answer what kind of music I listen to in the comments below. Here are my favorite artists/songs:
Songs: Skinny Love (Bon Iver), A Thousand Years (Christina Perri), Beautiful (Carly Rae Jepsen ft. Justin Bieber), Stolen Dance (Milky Chance.)
Artists: Jasmine Thompson and Lorde

What is my dream?

My dream is to be successful. I want to go into writing and film.
I also want to start a charity to help people: Teenagers with their stress level, the homeless, and the sick. I want to be able to go around and give speeches and simply (just) HELP people. It will not only help the them, but hopefully change peoples perspective on life. I want people to realize that everybody has problems and we all need to be considerate of each other. (That’s why you shouldn’t be so quick to judge people so brashly.)
 I would also like to improve Disney Channel because zayummmm, it’s screwed up now. (sorry if you do like the shows that are playing now, but that wasn’t the Disney I grew up with.): Kim Possible, Jake Long: American Dragon, Suite Life with Zack and Cody/On Deck, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny with a Chance, and so many more!
Seriously! Go check these TV shows out on Youtube. You won’t be disappointed if you’re thirteen and under.

No comments:

Post a Comment