Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Picnic Day

On Saturday, I went to a picnic that was supposed to start at one pm... We arrived around two oops. WE WERE GETTING FOOD SO IT'S OKAY. Anywho, we brought eggrolls:
The first one includes meat, the second one is made of vegetables.

See this? The last time I went to this park, I jumped off this play structure- standing about fifteen feet. I felt like Katniss Everdeen.
The rest of the playground.

I found this! I got really excited which is very ironic, considering I don't enjoy science very much. It looks like a DNA chain right? If you can't see it from the structure, just look at the shadow.
Rocks and water. Ow. Yet people still
played in there and made cringe... I got wet and was like SJDJDKJEWK. NO.
Off to the side was a swing that, to me was ancient because it swung under my weight and I just felt about a thousand pounds. Girls are very sensitive about their weight.

And finally, I became very, extremely cold and bored. The play structure was rather warm and cozy so I hauled myself there and took "Youtube" quizzes on who my Youtube twin would be (Michelle Phan), who is my Youtube beauty guru (Beauty Crush) and of course, who would be my ideal Youtube boyfriend (Shawn Mendes- I do not know who he is, so I need to check him out- and Luke Hemmings- sorry Serena.)

So ya, this concludes my picnic day. I came home and showered and facetimed my aunt who showed me Cumbercupcakes and Benedict Cumberpatch's eyes.

And you forget Elizabeth Taylor's:
Beautiful right?


No comments:

Post a Comment