Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Baker Beach

Baker Beach- also known as the butt freezing, nude beach. Ironic right? But seriously, it was I was shivering out of mind. What was worse, I needed to pee and the bathrooms weren’t in the best maintenance, and I was on my period. Nevertheless, I made memories and the neighborhood surrounding the beach was swell. (:
I wasn’t kidding when I said it was cold. 

I HAVE FOUND THE BOOTY.

^Oh gosh, I’m so sorry, I’ve no idea what that was *shakes head*.^ 

Beautiful view…s? isn’t it? If you didn’t already know the bridge that my family and I took pictures of is called the Golden Gate Bridge. 
No, no, I know it’s red! John C. Fremont (US army officer who fought in the Mexican-American War and he was also an explorer) named the bridge after the Golden Gate Strait- the narrow entrance between the Pacific Ocean and San Francisco Bay. (READ MORE ABOUT IT HERE.)
 BECAUSE FEET PICTURES ARE COOL- especially my feet. (: Just kidding, my feet are the epitome of weird. I am the epitome of weird.

Guys, look, I’ve spotted a local celebrity- my mom! Hehe, if my blog ever reads this blog, or at least this blogpost, I love you! And of course, I love my daddy too. :D
 Does anyone else still call their parents mommy and daddy as a teenager, or is that just me being immature…?
Haha, anyways, I hope you enjoyed the collection of photos that I’ve shown you and maybe you’ll go to the butt freezing, nude beach in San Francisco sometime, bye! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment