Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Movie Recommendations

I don't know, I just wanted to lie back a little bit and talk about something that I absolutely love- film.

So, during this blogpost, I will be going through a few of my favorite movies that I recommend you watch. (:

Action/Adventure
SOURCE
This movie is about the Avengers- a group of heroes that come together to fight against Loki and his army. This movie is based off the Marvel Comics. Main actors/actresses include: Tom Hiddleston (Loki), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson), and the amazing Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye).

ALSO WATCH OTHER MARVEL MOVIES INCLUDING: CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER, THOR, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, ETC.

ALSO: LOOK OUT FOR: AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON AND KEEP YOUR HEADS UP FOR SCARLETT JOHANSSON'S BLACK WIDOW MOVIE.
Comedy
SOURCE
'The Proposal' is a story about a woman who proposes to a  man in order to keep him in the US so he can continue being her assistant. She then meets his parents. The main characters include: Sandra Bullock (Margaret Tate) and Ryan Reynolds (Andrew Paxton).
Romance/Family
SOURCE
A beautiful tale about a princess and man falling in love rather than the princess ending up with her arranged husband. Of course, the arranged husband sends people off to find them. 97% on Rotten Tomatoes! The main characters include: Cary Elwes (Westley) and Robin Wright (Buttercup.)
Musical (Oscar Nominated)
SOURCE
French Revolution and love <3 (; A few of the main characters include: Anne Hathaway (Fantine), Hugh Jackman (Jean Valjean), Eddie Redmayne (Marius Pontmercy), Amanda Seyfield (Cosette Tholomyes), Samantha Barks (Eponine), and Russell Crowe (Javert).
I also really want to watch Annie coming out Christmas 2014!

Drama (Oscar Nominated)
SOURCE
A man who tries to win back his wife after rehab and ends up meeting a girl named Tiffany and they bond. Main characters include: Bradley Cooper (Pat Solitano), Jennifer Lawrence (Tiffany), Robert De Niro (Pat Solitano Sr.),  Jacki Weaver (Dolores), and Julia Stiles (Veronica).
Animation/Family
SOURCE
This animated movie is about the video game world.  Ralph (the main character) game jumps into another game because he doesn't want to be the 'bad guy' anymore and finds himself in quite an adventure. The Main actors/actresses include: John C. Reilly (Ralph),  Sarah Silverman (Vanellope), and Jane Lynch (Sergeant Calhoun).

I've never actually watched a horror film and I don't know if I want to... 'Coraline' was already pretty creepy to me... Haha, anyways, I might watch one soon who knows. 
I haven't FINISHED a chic-flic either, and I'm a girl... Scandalous! Just kidding, I don't know. :P

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, see you later! xx

Disclaimer: This blogpost was not for promotion, rather to share my interests with my viewers.





No comments:

Post a Comment